We are excited to share the FULL conference program for you to explore the session descriptions and times. Our At-a-Glance schedule provides a quick reference with session names and times. Registered participants will receive a second copy with links and join codes on Thursday, March 3rd. If you have any questions or didn’t receive your linked copy on THURSDAY, please contact us at: email@example.com
Join us for PNCFL’s First EVER Virtual Conference!
For the first time in 20 years, PNCFL is holding a regional conference!
While we would love to be together in person, travel restrictions and other Coronavirus related issues necessitate a virtual experience like no other, and you won’t want to miss it!
We will have synchronous and asynchronous components as well as engaging activities and prizes.
Free for PNCFL members
$25 for non-PNCFL members.
If you are a member of your state organization (Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming), you are a member of PNCFL! Please contact your state organization to verify your current status.
1. Wyoming: https://www.wflta.com/
2. Montana: https://www.montanalanguageteachers.org/
3. Idaho: http://www.iatlc.org/
4. Washington: https://www.waflt.net/
5. Alaska: https://www.aflaalaska.org/
6. Oregon: https://cofltoregon.org/
Featured speakers include:
PNCFL’s 2020 ACTFL TOY Finalist Carla Swick of Palmer, Alaska
Three past ACTFL presidents of the PNCFL Region: Bridget Yaden (WA), Barb Modloch (WA), and Ann Tollefson (WY)
Session proposals are now closed.
Enticing reasons to participate:
- You won’t need a substitute!
- No travel required!
- Registration is FREE for PNCFL members! You are a PNCFL member IF you belong to your state World Language organization.